Conan O'Brien show does not appear in TV Library

• Operating System:
    Boxee Box
  • Number of attachments:
  • Description:
    Hide

Show
    I verified that I could find Conan on the latest Linux download version, but do not see it on the Boxee Box I *just purchased*. I also don't see TBS in the list of "Channels" in the BB UI. I searched the forums and saw several posts saying that Conan was available,but saw nothing about it on BB specifically. I did notice a post saying that TBS is being indexed by Boxee, so it should appear on BB, no?

Issue Links

Activity

Hide
rafael added a comment - 29/Nov/10 5:02 AM
thanks Omer, I am hence closing this issue.
we are working hard to bring all the Channels to the box
see issue BOXEE-7152 for comments and votes.
Show
rafael added a comment - 29/Nov/10 5:02 AM thanks Omer, I am hence closing this issue. we are working hard to bring all the Channels to the box see issue BOXEE-7152 for comments and votes.
Hide
Jeff Payne added a comment - 29/Nov/10 1:10 PM
Show
Jeff Payne added a comment - 29/Nov/10 1:10 PM Not sure how this duplicates BOXEE-7152, as that mentions nothing about missing channels/shows, but thanks???
Hide
rafael added a comment - 30/Nov/10 4:07 AM
Jeff, you are right. this issue does not looks like it duplicates BOXEE-7152
I will edit BOXEE-7152 to generalize the information from this issue as well.
Show
rafael added a comment - 30/Nov/10 4:07 AM Jeff, you are right. this issue does not looks like it duplicates BOXEE-7152 but it does in terms of Boxee efforts to make all channels available and playing properly in the browser. I will edit BOXEE-7152 to generalize the information from this issue as well.
Hide
Chase added a comment - 28/Dec/10 9:16 PM
This is not a duplicate. This is a missing show.
Show
Chase added a comment - 28/Dec/10 9:16 PM This is not a duplicate. This is a missing show.
Hide
rafael added a comment - 29/Dec/10 4:14 AM
Conan is available through fancast.
Show
rafael added a comment - 29/Dec/10 4:14 AM TBS is not available at the moment on the box, as mentioned in BOXEE-7152 we are working for adding channels and playback experience. Conan is available through fancast.

People