Can't login to HBOgo.com and MAXGO

• Version:
    1.0.4.17443
  • Operating System:
    Boxee Box
  • Number of attachments:

Description

Trying to access HBOgo.com and can not login using Verizon FIOS login. When you select the login box the on screen keyboard comes up and enter your login, but when you hit done there is no login info in the box. Another user also stated they could not login to verizon.

Issue Links

Activity

Shawn Rieger [Boxee] added a comment - 04/Mar/11 7:33 AM
Show
Shawn Rieger [Boxee] added a comment - 04/Mar/11 7:33 AM Russ, you can log in simply by not clicking on the text box and just typing on the remote when the box is highlighted.
Shawn Rieger [Boxee] added a comment - 04/Mar/11 7:35 AM
Show
Shawn Rieger [Boxee] added a comment - 04/Mar/11 7:35 AM Shay, this only doesn't work when you use the virtual keyboard. Typing in the field without bringing up the keyboard works. Still, this should be fixed.
Rafael Mizrahi [Boxee] added a comment - 11/Apr/11 4:19 AM
reported by Mike:
Show
Rafael Mizrahi [Boxee] added a comment - 11/Apr/11 4:19 AM reported by Mike: When attempting to login to HBOGO or MAXGO (Uverse), I am unable to click the login button. I am able to enter my user name and password and can click on the Cancel button and all other links on the page. The login button does not respond.
Brett Dwyer added a comment - 13/Apr/11 10:19 PM
Show
Brett Dwyer added a comment - 13/Apr/11 10:19 PM DirecTV account -- I can type in the box so long as I don't bring up the virtual keyboard as mentioned above, however, after clicking login, the dialog goes away, but it does not actually login. Still have "Sign in" button on the top right and can't view programming. I have verified account and pw on computer without issue.
JJohnson added a comment - 14/Apr/11 9:58 PM
Show
JJohnson added a comment - 14/Apr/11 9:58 PM I can confirm that users are unable to log into the HBOGO site with Cox as well. It appears that this may be cookie related or something simillar. I am able to log into the Cox site, but when the session goes back to HBOGO, it does not remain logged in. The way the process works is that you go to HBOGO, you then select your cable provider, which takes you to your cable providers website, once you log into you cable providers website, it brings you back to HBOGO and should have you logged in. However in the case of the Boxee Box, it looses the needed information somewhere between your cable co login and going back to HBOGO. I tried both with and without "remember me" check. This does work on my laptop with both firefox and IE.
shane jordan added a comment - 26/Apr/11 10:47 AM
Show
shane jordan added a comment - 26/Apr/11 10:47 AM This was working about 3-4 weeks ago. Yesterday I tried HBOGO and I am having the same problem. I login via the Fios Signin and it appears to login but takes me back to the HBOGO main without it remembering my login. And just an FYI, I am a HBO Subscriber and this has worked fine in the past.
Matthew COHEN added a comment - 27/Apr/11 6:47 PM
Show
Matthew COHEN added a comment - 27/Apr/11 6:47 PM As others have stated, the HBO GO log in process doesn't work as of 4-27-11. In my case, I'm a DirecTV user. Please address this. Thanks.
MATTHEW SCHARDT added a comment - 30/Apr/11 12:09 PM
Show
MATTHEW SCHARDT added a comment - 30/Apr/11 12:09 PM I don't believe this issue is resolved. Attemped to login on 4/30 with boxee box version 1.0.4.17443 with same results.
Ami Ben-David [Boxee] added a comment - 30/Apr/11 12:17 PM
Mathew this fix will be available on the next official release of Boxee.
Show
Ami Ben-David [Boxee] added a comment - 30/Apr/11 12:17 PM Mathew this fix will be available on the next official release of Boxee.
jason phillips added a comment - 02/May/11 10:23 PM
Show
jason phillips added a comment - 02/May/11 10:23 PM DirectTV account, just signed up specifically so that I could watch HBO on boxee. Already paying for it, just can't use it. The way it just loops back to the last page after you spend all that time typing in your log in over and over is infuriating. When is the release coming that fixes this?
Shay Zuker [Boxee] added a comment - 03/May/11 2:57 AM
Show
Shay Zuker [Boxee] added a comment - 03/May/11 2:57 AM When commenting please mention the version you're using. As Ami said, this fix will be available on the next official release of Boxee.
Andy Cohn added a comment - 06/May/11 2:54 PM
Show
Andy Cohn added a comment - 06/May/11 2:54 PM I have the same issue with FiOS. Cannot login using remote or virtual keyboard. Get error message.
Rafael Mizrahi [Boxee] added a comment - 12/May/11 6:37 AM
This appears to be fixed in version 1.1.0.19036
If this same issue happens again, please open a new issue.
Show
Rafael Mizrahi [Boxee] added a comment - 12/May/11 6:37 AM This appears to be fixed in version 1.1.0.19036 If this same issue happens again, please open a new issue.

People