Knowledge Base/General/Announcements

help desk
posted this on Jan-01 09:23

Comments latest first

User photo
bruce reeves
boxee

Personally, I dont have any intention for paying for Hulu Plus.  If I can't get basic Hulu to work, then I'll just have to start downloading the episodes from somewhere else so I can watch them - without commercials.  How does Hulu think cutting out my basic access in their FAVOR?

Jan-09 2011 16:52.
User photo
Ryan Douse
boxee

Can I  get an update.

does D-Link plan on having Netflix working in Canada by the End of January?

Please answer the question I'm at the point of returning my Boxee Box

Jan-03 2011 08:27.
User photo
Conrad Lowry
boxee

Is this blog relevant external to the US (would appreciate region relevant blogs or notes within blogs to clarify)?

Jan-03 2011 05:48.
User photo
Joseph Yount
boxee

I run linux and installed the Boxee software (free) so I will be patient and hope they work this out... I want to access Netflix and other content with the aim of dumping Comcast TV... I grew up with free TV and I am distressed by the bait and switch tactics Comcast uses to milk it's cows...

Jan-02 2011 21:39.
User photo
darrylcook9
boxee

REFUND FEFUND, LAST TIME I HEARD"ITS COMING" WELL WE ALL KNOW THAT STORY. CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IN ENGLISH WHERE ABC, NBC  ARE??? AND MOST IMPORTANT 2 1/2 MEN  YEAH

Jan-02 2011 19:57.
User photo
Ryan Douse
boxee

Good Afternoon,

Can I get a clear answer to the following Questions.

I have Boxee Box and I live in Canada will Netflix be avaiable in canada on my Boxee Box ?

Is there a date in mind when it will be working?

Really thinking about returning mine if there is no Netflix thanks

Jan-01 2011 17:58.
User photo
Doug Wood
boxee

I've used Boxee on my Macs and the PC for about a year and been very happy with it - brilliant job. So of course, I was excited to get the Boxee Box when it was finally available.

But now that the end of the year has rolled by and I still don't have advertised functionality, I'm annoyed and looking for a refund.

Classic case of bait & switch. Perhaps even actionable.

Jan-01 2011 16:15.
User photo
Enrico Chir
boxee

I am a supporter of Boxee financially and with all my heart. All I wish for is to get Netflix to work with it for the new year, it was even wish for the Christmas. There is nothing in it for Canadian who bought this and paid up front for empty promises. Now I have to stick with the grim prospect of not being about to procure a prefund, Thank you Boxee by putting me into a box.

Jan-01 2011 13:50.
User photo
morten rasmussen
boxee
Hmmmm
Jan-01 2011 13:31.
User photo
Doug Wood
boxee

So Netflix is now not coming until the end of January on my two Boxee Box devices ... this means that I pre-ordered and spent >$400 on a product that still does not work as advertised and am still paying Xbox Live for access to Netflix.

It's time for me to get a refund and I hope I don't have to dispute the charges with my bank.

Jan-01 2011 12:14.
User photo
Chad Forrester
boxee

When will we see Hulu Plus come to the BoxeeBox?

Jan-01 2011 10:33.